Setting up a POP account on an Android Device
The steps to set up email on your Android device might be a little different depending on your make/model and your network provider. However, all the information you need to set up your account (username, password, server settings) is in these steps. If you have trouble, please see your mobile service provider for assistance on your individual device.
- Open your device’s email application.
- If you already have an email account set up, press Menu and tap Accounts. Press Menu again and tap Add account.
- Type your Email address and Password, and click Manual setup.
- Tap POP3 account for the account type
- Enter the Email Address
- In Username, enter your Email Address.
- In Password, enter your email Password
- Under Pop3 Server type pop.ccc-cable.net
- Make sure 110 is in Port
- Click Next
- In SMTP Server enter mail.ccc-cable.net
- Security type None
- Port 25 or 587
- Check Require Sign-in
- Verify your Email Address and Password are entered
- Tap Next