THE ALL-NEW DIGITAL CCC CABLE IS ALMOST HERE!!!
We couldn’t be more excited to tell you today that our new 100% digital channel lineup is all ready for August 31. We want to give you this last chance to make sure YOU are ready for August 31.
Here’s a link where you can download a copy of our new lineup that you can save or print: digital-lineup-8-31-15v220.127.116.11
Before August 31, we need to bring 5 things to your attention.
- The Limited Basic is now called Basic. We changed the name because it is not “limited” any more. It includes now 30 crystal-clear digital channels (ALL locals in HD!), and 37 digital music channels.
- Basic is now called Expanded Basic. It still includes all the same channels you had when it was called Basic, just all in HD!
- New channel positions. We know people do not like change. We spent months planning and talking to customers to make this a change that makes the most sense. As you will see on our lineup, we grouped sports and news channels together. We also eliminated duplicate channels. You have 1 copy of each channel, and you don’t get stuck watching a channel in standard definition that we offer in HD. You will always have the best picture we offer for every channel we offer.
- TV Programming. On August 31, if you have HD TV sets that do not use converter boxes, you will need to auto-program those tv sets. Here are some basic instructions on how to do this. Please practice today, and call us if you need help BEFORE August 31. While we will have extra staff on the phones and additional techs standing by on Monday the 31st, every caller is first come, first served. Because this is affecting over 2500 customers, we anticipate that you will experience longer than usual hold times, and techs will be very busy helping customers. We don’t want you to be out of service all day for something that we can teach you to do easily on your own.
- Last Chance for Converter Boxes. If you have TV sets that are not digital, and don’t already have a converter box, this is your last opportunity to take advantage of a free converter for those tv’s. Come to our office before August 31 to pick up a converter, or call us at 367-7300 in Monticello or 466-7550 in Warren.
If you have any questions, please call us as soon as possible. We are here to help, and are looking forward to presenting the new and improved cable service to our customers!